The Mojito is considered by some to be the perfect cocktail. This easy step-by-step guide will teach you how to make the most refreshing summer mojito cocktail in less than 5 minutes.
Mojito ingredients for 1 drink
- 2 tablespoons of lime juice
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1 cup of crushed ice
- Handful of fresh mint leaves, and 4 small sprigs for garnish
- 60ml white rum (just over a shot)
- Soda water to taste.
- Mix the lime juice, sugar and mint leaves in a glass.
- Then add a handful of ice.
- Pour in the white rum whist stirring with a spoon until the sugar dissolves.
- Add a splash of soda water.
- Garnish with the small sprigs of mint.
Please drink responsibly.