Halloween is undoubtedly one of the best holidays of the year. With people going out with their children trick or treating and people having Halloween parties at home. If you’re someone who will be celebrating Halloween at home this year and are hosting a Halloween party, you’ll probably be one of the many people looking for ways to decorate the house with some spooky decorations.
The kitchen can quite often be the place where people gather during a party so we took it upon ourselves to find the best Halloween decor ideas to help you get this room looking spookily spectacular.
1. Cobwebs from the ceiling always give a room a Halloween feel.
2. Eerie fog flowing from the kitchen sink is sure to terrify many guests.
Dry ice was used to create this effect, be sure to read about dry ice safety before trying this one.
3. A skeleton at the sink or sat up at the table is a spooky sight.
4. Floating candles inspired from Harry Potter is sure to impress any guest.
5. Witches hats floating from the kitchen ceiling are a sure way to remind everyone that a magic potion has been made.