Starting the day right is so important. Having the same breakfast every day can often become pretty boring whether that’s cereal, crumpets or a British fry up, so why not try this healthy and delicious Fruit Granola Yogurt Breakfast Bowl recipe.
It’s so quick and easy to make, taking literally no more than 1 minute to cut and throw the ingredients in a bowl.
- Koko dairy free original plain yogurt (or similar)
- Start by putting the granola in a breakfast bowl
- Add the a few tablespoons of the Koko dairy free original plain yogurt
- Cut up the strawberries into slices and add them to the bowl.
- Add the raspberries and blueberries to the bowl and mix it all together and enjoy.